TADRIS INTEGRATED HIGH SCHOOL
HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION IN AN ISLAMIC ENVIRONMENT
The Tadris Program offers an accredited high school education through American School alongside a core education of Arabic & Islamic Studies. The program consists of a comprehensive high school curriculum taught by qualified teachers imparting a dynamic syllabus through modern didactic resources. Here, students receive - within the confines of an Islāmic environment - instruction in core subjects such as algebra, geometry, biology, chemistry, and the language arts. The program aims to produce individuals who can handle the workload of the most challenging university programs. Graduates will receive a high school diploma and will take ACT/SAT tests. The program endeavors to prepare students for their college applications and aspirations. Exceptional grades and high SAT scores are a crucial part of that. We take the future and success of our students seriously; tremendous effort is made to help those enrolled in the program transition into college and succeed in their studies thereafter.
The high school portion of the Tadris Program is not offered separately; it is a program which integrates high school education with the foundational Arabic & Islamic studies courses offered by the Tanwir Intensive and Takmil Institute.
We take the future and success of our students seriously; tremendous effort is made to help those enrolled in the program transition into college and succeed in their studies thereafter.
The Tadris High School Program is integrated into the Tanwir Intensive. The first half of the day is dedicated to Arabic and Islamic Studies, while the second half is dedicated to high school studies. This means that the Tanwir Intensive is split into two years. The Tadris program is a 3-year program. Upon completion, successful students will earn a high school diploma.
|Fundamentals of English Language|
|Physiology & Health|
|[Tanwir Intensive Part 1]|
|[Tanwir Intensive Part 2]|
The online application process is completed via RenWeb. This simplifies submission and provides applicants the ability to track the status of their application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
Once accepted, students must register with American School separately.
- Create an Account.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- If you already have a ParentsWeb account, you may log in here.
- Once your account is created, you may submit applications for multiple applicants.
- Click the Create a New Student Application button.
- Fill out the applicant's information and select the program to which you are applying.
- You may save your progress and continue at a later time.
- Complete the entire application.
- Use the navigation panel on the left to go through the application.
- Submit letters of recommendation.
- Provide the name and email address of your referrals.
- They will receive an email with a link to submit their recommendation.
- Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Letters may be from imams, professors, employers, or youth coordinators.
- Letters from family members are NOT accepted.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts (if applicable)
- Please submit transcripts from the highest level of education attended.
- All transcripts must be in PDF format.
- Transcripts are not required for applicants who have not yet attended high school.
- Submit your standardized test scores.
- Standardized tests include SAT, ACT, ITBS, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT, etc.
- All scores must be in PDF format.
- Schedule your on-campus interview.
- Qualifying students will be invited for an interview at DarusSalam Seminary.
- The interview provides a chance for the applicant to visit our campus and facilities, meet enrolled students, and speak with members of our faculty and staff.
- Out-of-state applicants will be invited for a phone interview if unable to interview on-campus.
- Once accepted, enroll for the Tadris Program via the American School website.
- Select the application for "PAPER-BASED General High School and College Preparatory Diploma Program for U.S. Residents"
- Assistance is available upon request. Please email admissions@MasjidDS.org.
The cost of the Tadris Integrated High School program is outlined below. In addition to this, students must pay a fee directly to American School, which includes all textbooks and study materials. Presently, the total cost via American School is about $1,000.
*Payment for the Tanwir Intensive may be made up front or in monthly installments for the duration of the program. Registration fee must be paid up front.
|Registration Fee (one-time)||$100|
|Administrative Fee (one-time)||$50|
|Uniform (min. 1 mandatory)||$50|