HOW TO APPLY
DarusSalam Seminary offers rolling admissions, so prospective students may apply throughout the year. Because seats are limited, those who apply earlier in the cycle are more likely to be admitted. Out-of-state applicants who will require living arrangements should apply as early as possible to ensure arrangements can be made.
The online application process is completed via RenWeb. This simplifies submission and provides applicants the ability to track the status of their application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
- Create an Account.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- If you already have a ParentsWeb account, you may log in here.
- Once your account is created, you may submit applications for multiple applicants.
- Click the Create a New Student Application button.
- Fill out the applicant's information and select the program to which you are applying.
- You may save your progress and continue at a later time.
- Complete the entire application.
- Use the navigation panel on the left to go through the application.
- Submit letters of recommendation.
- Provide the name and email address of your referrals.
- They will receive an email with a link to submit their recommendation.
- Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Letters may be from imams, professors, employers, or youth coordinators.
- Letters from family members are NOT accepted.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts (if applicable)
- Please submit transcripts from the highest level of education attended.
- All transcripts must be in PDF format.
- Transcripts are not required for applicants who have not yet attended high school.
- Submit your standardized test scores.
- Standardized tests include SAT, ACT, ITBS, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT, etc.
- All scores must be in PDF format.
- Schedule your on-campus interview.
- Qualifying students will be invited for an interview at DarusSalam Seminary.
- The interview provides a chance for the applicant to visit our campus and facilities, meet enrolled students, and speak with members of our faculty and staff.
- Out-of-state applicants will be invited for a phone interview if unable to interview on-campus.