CASH and ANNUAL FUND GIFTS
- Checks should be made payable to “Masjid DarusSalam”
To give over the phone, please call (630) 360-2373. To give online, visit our secure online form.
GIFTS OF SECURITIES – STOCKS, BONDS and MUTUAL FUNDS
- Charitable gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds held for more than one year can provide special tax advantages, such as not having to pay capital gains taxes on the appreciation.
- To transfer securities to Masjid DarusSalam – Have your broker contact us at (630) 360-2372 or email@example.com for security transfer instructions and brokerage account information. Please notify use when donating securities.
GIFTS OF REAL ESTATE
- Gifts of appreciated homes, farms and other real property may qualify for special tax advantages.
- Contact us at (630) 360-2372 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on transferring real estate to Masjid DarusSalam.
MEMORIAL OR TRIBUTE GIFTS
- Any gift may be designated in memory or honor of a friend, family member or other person.
- Consider making a gift of tangible personal property, such as artwork, special library collections, automobiles, computer software or hardware, etc. to Masjid DarusSalam.
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS
- Many companies match charitable gifts made by employees. Please contact us for more information on how you can double your gift to DarusSalam.